Thursday, February 28, 2013

Whirlwind trip #1

When I moved to Ohio 1 1/2 years ago, I know there would be sacrifices. A long distance relationship is more than just missing your significant other, it means a lot of flying back and forth between cities. Lucky for me, that means I get to visit San Diego several times a year! I'm in the airport now, tapping away this post on my phone excited about seeing my fiancé (won't ever get tired of saying that!) in 7 hours. 7 hours seems like nothing compared to 7 days or 7 weekends so I'm very excited about this.

Before the engagement, this weekend was going to be a camping trip in the mountains and lots of relaxing. Now it is all about engagement photos, celebrating with family and friends, and registering!!! I we may be apart until early June so it is important to get these things done now (according to the bazillions of to-do lists found on the internets)

So, we'd love your help!! Married or just a professional wedding guest, tell me your dos, don'ts, loves, hates, advice and suggestions about wedding registry. Favorite stores, best value, most used and never taken out of the box items are all welcome. Come on...you know you want to give your opinion!!!

Thanks friends!!
See you soon, San Diego!!






No comments:

Post a Comment